Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the order date of online purchases with the conditions below.
Please note that we do not do exchanges, but will happily process returns. Feel free to send your returns and then order the item you would like instead.
What's eligible for return?
- You can return any item that's in its original condition (unwashed and unworn) or defective, unless it was purchased for final sale.
- All items must have the original tags intact.
- Refunds will be issued when items have been returned to Suko and confirmed in acceptable condition.
- Suko will not assume the cost to return the items to us. This expense shall be paid for by the buyer.
- You must make contact with us before returning items, or we may not be able to locate your parcel.
Can I return Final Sale items?
- No, we do not accept returns on final sale merchandise.
Can I get a price adjustment for an online purchase?
- Yes, we offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within five (5) days of your order date. Simply send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org within the five (5) day window as mentioned above. We’ll refund you the difference in your original form of payment.
DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING BACK WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION FROM US OR IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SENT BACK TO SENDER.
YOU MUST WAIT FOR AN RMA# BEFORE SENDING BACK ANY RETURNS.
Please note: If you purchased many items, and received free shipping, and you then decided to return some, if your total order after the returns does not total $75 you were not eligible for the free shipping, so we we will have to deduct the flat rate of $10 for shipping from your refund.